Small Business Firewall Dell SonicWall Soho
Dell SonicWall Soho is one of the most secure, sophisticated and widely deployed small-business firewall platforms in the market today. This is the entry-level version of Dell Sonicwall’s firewalls. It’s recommended for a maximum of 20 users, but with a throughput of only 300Mbps, it’s probably not a good idea to try to push that limit. It also claims to support 250 connections, but 250 connections divided by 300Mbps makes that a theoretical maximum at best.
In reality, it’s only suitable for a single small office, school, cafe or other similar location without acting as a blockage on the entire network traffic. it supports VPN connections, as well as including built-in anti-malware systems. The Dell SonicWALL SOHO series delivers the same protection as enterprise-class hardware at a more affordable price.
By SonicWall SOHO Series firewall, you can be assured your network is protected by a secure, sophisticated and widely deployed security platform.
- Intrusion prevention, network-based anti-malware with URL & content filtering and anti-spam services
- Traffic inspection across all ports, without compromising performance
- Native SSL VPN secure mobile access for multiple device platforms
- Multiple zones of controlled access for both wired and wireless users
- Intuitive ease of use
- Streamlined GUI and advanced management
- Maximum Speed: 300 Mbps
- UTM Speed: 50 Mbps
- Maximum VPN Speed: 100 Mbps
- Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels:10
- Bundled Global VPN Client Licenses: 1(5 Available)
- SSL VPN licenses: 1(10 Available)
SonicWall support Services:
SonicWall Standard Support 8×5 for SOHO Series (1 Year)
SonicWall Standard Support 8×5 for SOHO Series (2 Year)
SonicWall Standard Support 8×5 for SOHO Series (3 Year)