Server and Storage Solutions
We offer the best solutions for your specific Server and Storage demands. We are able to offer custom pre-made and after sales in various areas, such as virtualization, storage, connectivity and servers. We also make real built-to-order services and quality custom branding for each customer such as logo’s, bezels, manuals, boxes and much more…
KSR Computer Systems provide a blueprint for the data center that brings technologies back together in the most optimal way to accelerate the provisioning of IT services and applications. This is achieved by integrating multi-vendor server and storage technologies with networking, security, power, cooling, and cloud – into shared pools of interoperable resources.
Our highly skilled Converged Infrastructure Solution Architects and Implementation Engineers understand every phase of a server and storage infrastructure management, from design, architecture, and installation to integration and consolidation.
Our server and storage Solutions include the following services:
- Infrastructure Optimization
- Storage Consolidation
- Data Protection & Replication
- Storage & Data Migration
- Storage Virtualization
- Server Consolidation, Virtualization, Standardization
The net result enables organizations to transform technology into a business advantage by being able to adapt easily and innovate rapidly to deliver the value the business needs, delivering such things like:
- Free up needed funds and expand capacity by transforming your server and storage infrastructure to simplify infrastructure management in a secure, cost-efficient way
- Achieve project goals without adding to permanent & fixed resource costs
- Faster-time-to-value, applications, and revenue
- Reducing the costs of acquisition and implementation
- Responding more quickly and flexibly to business changes
- And, of course, reduce risks of all kinds
We deliver comprehensive Server and Storage Consolidation Solutions based on technologies from EMC, HP, Dell and Symantec. Our solution delivery cycle encompasses a complete file system audit, information storage survey and reporting, growth pattern and trend establishment, data classification and tiering, sizing of the storage hardware and software, component selection, implementation of compliance-related policies, integration of the entire solution and post-implementation SLA based support.