Firewall & UTM
The Network Firewall and UTM devices are the first layer of defense in any security model. A firewall can stop many attacks from reaching target machines. Due to advanced development in technology today’s firewall has additional features like high performance, SSL, and IPSec VPN and much more advanced networking features. Today to protect information security is the most critical part. Firewalls play an important role in such cases. A Firewall and UTM devices are intended to enforce the security policy controlling the network traffic that passes through it and securing the network and information from unauthorized access. The security policy has to designed and configured on the firewall in order to protect the network.
Firewall & UTM features,
VPN (VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORKS)
VPN is the cost-effective solution to provide you the remote access than traditional expensive dedicated data lines. With today’s VPN technology and broadband connections, companies of any size can use the Internet to securely connect to their network resources.
- Remote Access VPN: Traveling employees or remote user can use it to access the corporate network while maintaining privacy and security.
- Site-to-Site VPN: It is used to connect two or more branches offices securely over the internet.
- An SSL VPN solution delivers remote access connectivity features and benefits such as Web-based clientless access and full network access without preinstalled desktop software. It is an excellent solution if you need access only to Web-enabled servers.
- One of the most vulnerable network access points is the VPN gateway. External systems that access your network resources can spread viruses or vulnerabilities in your network. Then how to prevent this threat? SSL VPN is the right solution which provides you the advanced secured remote access VPN.
IPS (INTRUSION PREVENTION SYSTEM)
As the usage of internet is increasing day by day, network security is becoming a critical part. The network has to be protected by unauthorized intruders. An intrusion prevention system performs this task efficiently. An intrusion prevention system is a network security device that monitors network and system activities for malicious or unwanted behavior and can react, in real-time, to block or prevent those activities.
Content / URL Filtering
When companies provide staff with personal computers and internet connection the staff knows that this resource can be used for both good and ill. Most of the users use office PC for checking and sending personal emails, hotel booking, ticket booking, etc during working works. Soon this computer becomes a device to chat with friends and relatives and also for accessing the pornographic websites. Also, an organization face heavy damage due to the entry of viruses, malware, worms, Trojans, spyware, and more through malicious websites and also causes risk of data loss or leakage as well as bandwidth choking. Inappropriate use of internet resources can expose organizations to legal liability..
NAC (Network Admission Control)
NAC allows only compliant and trusted devices on to the network and restricting the access of noncompliant devices, thereby protecting the network from security threats and risks. NAC gives organizations a powerful, roles-based method of preventing unauthorized access and improving network resiliency.
As enterprises use more and more applications, managing users becomes a very daunting task. Identity and Access Management becomes very important in the context of managing security, adhering to regulatory compliance. IDM involves managing end to end life cycle of the user, right from joining till the user leaves the organization.
KSR Computer Systems provides you the right Firewall solutions which include:
- Total real-time protection from Spyware, Trojans, Worms, Web viruses, Spam Network attacks, Policy violations, etc.
- Integrated logging, reporting, and alerting.
- WAN Failover and load balancing.
- Controlling network access using the latest deep packet inspection firewall and stateful firewall technology.
- Secure remote access to internal resources using SSL, IPSEC, PPTP protocols by creating a virtual private network tunnel between remote users or branch offices.
- Bandwidth management for time-critical applications such as VOIP.
- Advanced networking features such as routing protocols, policy-based natting, and routing, etc.
The firewall solution designed by our certified security professionals will definitely prove that your network is safe from network threats.